January 28, 2021

Flower Flourish Inspiration Card with Crackerbox and Suzy Stamps

 Hello, Stampers!

Vicky here today.  I am a little late on my thank you cards for Christmas gifts that were dropped off at our house.
I wanted to make something bright and cheerful since we are knee-deep in snow.
I almost made the background with this stamp but decided not to this time.
The thank you note went inside.

What I like about this stamp is that there are single stamps to go along with the Flower Flourish
The saying can be used for so many different occasions.

Stamps I used:

Some of the other stamps that go with the Flower Flourish. These would are great to add to the front, inside or the envelope!


Have a great day and upcoming weekend!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!