March 7, 2021

Card Kit Friendship from Crackerbox and Suzy Stamps

 Hello Stamper!

Vicky here today. I hope Spring is in your neighborhood!
Crackerbox and Suzy have started having CARD KITS!
I have had too much fun with having the cards cut and scored and ready to stamp and color!

I made the Friendship set. So easy and fun.
This is the card closed right out of the envelope.
Aren't these best friends taking a selfie cute?
I used a stencil from Joy Clair.


These cards are fun to set up.
Great to have set up on a desk to make someone's day a good one.
The center is big enough for almost any kind of stamp.


When you pull the card open, the middle FLIPS!
This is the backside of the card. 
I think this saying is fun.


Front and back
Thanks for stopping by.
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

1 comment:

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!