March 1, 2021

*NEW* Sassy Flip Card KIT!

 Hello and Happy March everyone!! This is Shanna form Caffeinated Craftiness today sharing an exciting NEW CARD KIT!  Crackerbox and Suzy Stamps is teaming up with the another amazing small business, The Paper Cut, to bring 2 new release card kits each month!  I love kits, because when my creative mojo is running low, a kit comes "pre-inspired"!  (I probably just made that word up! LOL)

One of the March kits is what I am showing you today. Card Kit 1 comes with 2 stamps and 5 pre-scored and cut flip card bases.  A flip card is a fun fold card that flips a center panel over as you open the card.  Hop over to my Instagram to see it in action!!  






The 2 stamps included are some of my favorite Crackerbox and Suzy stamps ever released!!  The 2 girls look like they are best of friends and totally up to no good!  The sentiment literally makes me laugh out loud because we all have *that friend*.




I chose to use some of my hoarded patterned paper collection that I tend to neglect in my card making for this card.  12x12 paper is perfect, and there is still scraps leftover after cutting the pieces for this card.  I am making a diagram for the measurements, so stay tuned for my next blog post ;)

I matted the patterned paper onto embossed red cardstock, letting the white card base still show as a 3rd mat.  I love the end result!




My girlfriends were colored with Copic markers using the no-line coloring technique!  It was my first true attempt at no line coloring with Copics, as I usually use watercolors for this technique.  I am in absolute awe!  I learned a ton while coloring it, and am excited to try the technique again soon.



My sentiment was heat embossed on a navy cardstock with white embossing powder.  Isn't it just the perfect level of sass and snark!?!  Remember, you can find the new card kit HERE


 You can find more inspiration, and share your own fabulous projects in the Crackerbox and Suzy Flaunt it if You Made it Facebook group!  

 
That wraps up my post for today, I will be back here soon with another dose of red rubber inspiration!  Be sure to follow along with me over on Instagram and Facebook to keep up with all my caffeinated adventures!  Till next time, bye!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!