May 29, 2021

Stamping & Coloring On Kraft Cardstock

Hello everybody! Maria Pilar here with a new card colored on Kraft cardstock.


This is the first time I have colored on kraft because I thought it would change the tones of the markers a lot, but the result has surprised me and I love how it turned out.

To create this card I have used the Flowers Flourish stamp and the sentiment Day Be Filled with Sunshine stamped on kraft paper, as I have said. Then I used my alcohol markers to color the flower stamp. After that, I pasted it on the white cardstock base.


The final touches have been the add some clear sequins and a piece of sisal tied with a bow.
Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy and happy crafting!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

1 comment:

  1. I like this a lot. I used to do decorative painting and this reminds me of the types of things popular back then. It has a name, Rosemalling, and is very German feeling.

    ReplyDelete

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!