May 27, 2021

Happy Birthday Slider Card

 Hello friends, Ericka here sharing my Happy Birthday card using the Card Kit 5 and Distress Oxides.

 I love interactive card kits and the fun ways to use them. The Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps Card Kits take the guesswork out of figuring out the mechanics of an interactive card.

The slider cards come in the Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps May Card Kits, you will get 10 to create with along with 2 stamps: 1 sentiment, and 1 image.

To create my card, I used Distress Oxides in Blueprint Sketch, Lucky Clover, and Cracked Pistachio. 

 
I stamped the elephant included in the kit and used Zig markers to color him up. I took some patterned paper and a triangle die in my stash and added it to the slider card with double-sided tape.

I stamped the included sentiment on the inside slider and the Happy Birthday sentiment on the inside and white heat embossed them both.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a chance to play with this fun slider card!
For a list of all supplies used, click HERE

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!