June 1, 2021

Out Of This World Birthday Box Card

 Hello and Welcome!  This is Shanna from Caffeinated Craftiness with another fun project featuring Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps!!

Today is the debut of TWO more card kits from Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps in collaboration with The Paper Cut! These two new kits feature box cards that come pre-cut and scored. NO math, NO die-cutting, NO fuss!! In each kit, you get 5 blank card bases and 3 stamps that help complete your card!

Here is a peek at Card kit 7 and Card kit 8.


My card today features Card Kit 7 and was so much fun to create!

I stamped and Copic colored the images and then fussy cut them out.  I used my watercolors on black watercolor paper to make my "galaxy" background---LOVE how this turned out!  For some shine, I grabbed some foiled paper as well to help cover the front panels.  I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment on the background paned as well.  My images are attached with scrap pieces of acetate so it looks like they are floating in space!

One of the coolest features of a box card is the fact they fold completely flat to still fit in an envelope too for mailing. There is an option to purchase only card blanks if you'd prefer to use different stamps.  You can find them HERE.

Have you ever made a box card before??  I would love to hear about it.  The kits would make a breeze out of learning if you have never tried.

You can find more inspiration, and share your own fabulous projects in the Crackerbox and Suzy Flaunt it if You Made it Facebook group!  
 
That wraps up my post for today, I will be back here soon with another dose of red rubber inspiration!  Be sure to follow along with me over on Instagram and Facebook to keep up with all my caffeinated adventures!  Till next time, bye!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!