May 19, 2021

Father's Day Slider Card

 Hello friends, Ericka here sharing my Father's Day card.
 I love interactive card kits and the fun ways to use them. The Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps Card Kits take the guesswork out of figuring out the mechanics of an interactive card.


 The slider cards come in the Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps May Card Kits, you will get 10 to create with along with 2 stamps: 1 sentiment, and 1 image. I used May Card Kit 6 for my card.

To create my card, I used Distress Oxides in Twisted Citron, Cracked Pistachio, and Lucky Clover. I then used a circle stencil and blended Peacock Feather for a polka-dot look.

I stamped the Father's Day Proud sentiment on the outside. I colored the little monster with watercolor markers and then fussy cut him out and adhered him to the slider section just below where it folds. I also used a portion of a circle punch on the top of the card to make pulling the slider a little easier.

On the inside of the slider, I stamped the Big Hug sentiment after using the same inks as the background.

For the pull portion of the slider, I stamped the World's Greatest and Dad sentiments to complete my card.
For a list of all supplies used, click HERE

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!