May 20, 2021

Snarky Slider Birthday Card

Hello and welcome everyone! Maria Pilar here sharing this snarky slider birthday card using  Card Kit #6  of Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps.


Card Kit #6 also comes with 10 slider die-cut cards and 2 rubber stamps.
I created the background of this card using distress oxide Festive Berries, Faded Jeans, and Fossilized Amber inks over a stencil ink to color both for the front and the inner piece. 

The sentiment is embossed with Wow embossing powder onto a piece of card stock and pasted in the center of the slider card. I also added two pieces of washi tape.


After that, I stamped the monster on a piece of oval cardboard and colored it with my alcohol markers. Then I glued it onto the inside stenciled piece that slide.


Before gluing the sides of the card and the piece that slides, I stamped the Another Birthday stamp so that it would appear at the same time as the monster from the top.

Here is the Card Kit & Stamps that I used for today's card.


Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping! Enjoy with the Card Kits & Stamps.

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!