May 23, 2021

Slimline Birthday Card

Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here. I just pop up to share a Slimline Birthday Card featuring the stamps Sunflower Large and Birthday Wishes from Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps


First, I created a card base with white smooth card stock. Then, I die cut a second layer onto Real Red card stock with the Double Roped Rectangle Slimline Die. Additionally, I pasted this layer over the card base with crafty foam tape.

I randomly stamped the Sunflower Large Stamp with Crumb Cake Ink in a separate piece of white smooth card stock. Then, I resized the layer with the Layering Rectangles Slimline Dies.


Also, I stamped the Sunflower Large onto White Smooth card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored it with Classique Markers from Spectrum Noir. This time I didn't use a special blending technique. I just painted on circles, starting with a dark color on the center. Then, I added a shiny touch to the flower with Sparkle Glitter Pens. Additionally, I fussy cut the flower and pasted it over the white layer with 3D Foam Squares.


To complete the look, I stamped the Birthday Wishes sentiment below the flower with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and added a red bow from the Spellbinders Die Clubs. Then, I pasted the decorated layer over the card base with E-Z Runner Tape.

Visit my blog post HERE to get the full list of products used to create this card.

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!