May 24, 2021

Snarky Memorydex Card With A Splash of Mixed Media

Hello and Welcome!  This is Shanna from Caffeinated Craftiness with another fun project featuring Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps!!


Today I am sharing a fun Memorydex card I made using a combination of Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps!   I love when a particular stamp speaks to me in a variety of ways.  The Shoe Background seems to be one I keep reaching for!  I paired it today with the retro lady from the Ever Notice stamp. I masked off the sentiment (which is awesome btw!) BUT you can find a stamp of the Ever Notice Image in the shop too!  

My beloved Shoe Background is incorporated into my gel print card base.  I then heat embossed the Ever Notice girl in a rose gold embossing powder.  I grabbed the You're Drunk sentiment and stamped it directly in black ink onto a white paper doily.  I used a spray adhesive to adhere the doily to the Memorydex card base, then trimmed the excess away.  Finally, I added some flat back pearls around the inner ring of the doily for some sparkle!

Have you ever made a Memorydex card before? Think of it as a crafty Rolodex---the possibilities are ENDLESS!!  Let me know below what type you have made, or if maybe this post inspired you to try?

You can find more inspiration, and share your own fabulous projects in the Crackerbox and Suzy Flaunt it if You Made it Facebook group!  
 
That wraps up my post for today, I will be back here soon with another dose of red rubber inspiration!  Be sure to follow along with me over on Instagram and Facebook to keep up with all my caffeinated adventures!  Till next time, bye!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!