June 19, 2021

More New Release Stamps

 Hello friends, Ericka here sharing another card I made with the new release from Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps. I love these stamps and had fun with all the snarky sentiments along with some great images. Don't forget to check out the 20% off sale see below for more details.

 

I started out using a background I had created using Colorburst pigment powders. I then stamped the Ostrich in Versamark ink and clear embossed him.
 
 
I colored him up with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and cut him out to attach to the background with foam tape.



I stamped the Sniff You First sentiment in the same Versafine ink and clear embossed it.
 


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a chance to play with this great new release!
Don't forget to take advantage of the great Anniversary Sale.
 

For a list of all supplies used, click HERE.
 
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!