July 14, 2021

Card Kit 9: Floral Fun Fold!

Hello and welcome!  This is Shanna today from Caffeinated Craftiness and I am sharing one of the two brand new card kits from Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps this month!  The card I am sharing today features Card Kit 9!!  This kit includes a beautiful floral stamp and some fun small sentiments too!


I created mine by mounting patterned paper onto my pre-cut fun fold card base and ink blending the card base to match my paper!  Easy peasy!  I added the small trop of sentiments directly to the card base.

When you open the card, a fun tri-fold design is revealed.  I added more pattern paper and then mounted my colored floral panel on the middle panel.  I almost mounted a white cardstock rectangle on the far right but ended up deciding to write directly onto the polka dot paper instead when I mail the card.

These card kits have been a blast to create with, and the precut card bases make it super easy!

Card Kit 9 is only one of TWO new kits this month....You will want to head over to the shop to see all of them. BONUS!!  You get a DISCOUNT when you buy both kits!!  Click HERE for more details!

You can find more inspiration, and share your own fabulous projects in the Crackerbox and Suzy Flaunt it if You Made it Facebook group!  
 
That wraps up my post for today, I will be back here soon with another dose of red rubber inspiration!  Be sure to follow along with me over on Instagram and Facebook to keep up with all my caffeinated adventures!  Till next time, bye!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!