July 12, 2021

Card with Movement by Martha Lucia

Hello crafty friend, Martha Lucia here to share with you a card with movement! I am featuring the Card Kit 10 of Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps. One of the two kits released this month. These Card Kits are Z Fold Cards that include card bases and stamps.


First, I cut a strip of basic black card stock to paste behind the three square panels. Then, I stamped each of the three caterpillars included on the Card Kit 10  with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. In addition, I colored each image with Illustrator Markers from Spectrum Noir and fussy cut them with scissors.

To make the front of the card, I die cut a piece of designer paper with the second size of the Scalloped Stitched Rectangle Mini Slimline Die. I pasted it directly over the card base with E-Z Runner Tape. Additionally, I partially stamped the sentiment or edited the sentiment, included it on the Card Kit 10, and die-cut it with a Scalloped Circle.

TIP: To give more dimension and make the card more attractive, I paste the small images with crafty foam tape.


Like this is a stamped card with movement, a Z Fold Card; I just stamped the second part or lower part of sentiment included on the Card Kit 10.


Remember that if you buy both kits of the month, you get 25% OFF on the second kit. You can find all the details HERE.

Thank you for stopping by and if you want to see all the details about the products that I used to create my card, you can find them HERE in my Stampartpapel Blog.

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!