July 22, 2021

Christmas Slider Card

 Hello, Nadine here today!
Did you know that all Christmas stamps in the Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps store are 15% OFF now until July 25th?
To help inspire you, I created this fun Christmas Slider Card.

For my card base, I used a Slider Card. I love that these card bases are already precut and scored to make it super easy to create and saves a lot of time not having to make them myself.
For the striped paper, I die cut out a frame using some rectangle dies and adhered it to the front, and then used a small circle die and cut out half a circle notch at the top to create a tab.
Stamped and colored the Santa and Reindeer Dancing Stamp with Copic Markers and adhered it to the front.

On the inside of the card, I stamped the Reindeer Names Stamp.

Then on the slider tab, I stamped the Sign Post and Merry Christmas on the sign and colored it in with Copic Markers.

Here is my slider card in action.....



I hope I inspired you to get started on your Christmas Cards and don't forget all Christmas Stamps are 15% OFF but hurry because the sale ends July 25th.


See you next time!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!