July 21, 2021

Cute As A Bug Caterpillar Card

 Hello! Nadine here today sharing this cute as a bug caterpillar card I made using the July Card Kit #10.

I  started with the Triple Scallop Square Swinging Z-Fold Cardbase that comes in the July Card Kit #10 and stamped the top half of the Be A Caterpillar sentiment stamp that comes in the kit on the front of the card. Then I stamped the 3 Caterpillars that also come in the kit on the scallop squares.


Then I used some masking tape and taped off the sentiment area and the 3 scalloped squares. Over the sentiment that was masked off, I stamped the Branch with Leaves Stamp. Then I removed the masking from the sentiment but not the scalloped squares with the caterpillars I used a blending brush and blended in some VersaMagic Blue Ink around the stamped images on the front of the card.
Then I colored in the images with Copic Markers.


On the inside of the card, I stamped the Branch with Leaves Stamp again and added more blending ink, and stamped the bottom half of the Be A Caterpillar sentiment stamp.


Happy Crafting!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!