July 24, 2021

I'd Sniff You First Snarky Birthday Card

Hello and welcome!  This is Shanna with Caffeinated Craftiness here today with a super fun, snarky card! I combined one of June's newly release stamps with a few other favorites I had in my collection that are in the shop!  The result turned out better than I could have possibly imagined!!


I created an A2 window card by taking a 4.25x5.5 landscape orientation panel and die-cutting a basic circle out of the center.  I then inked the remainder of the panel in all things brown, with some black and white splatter for texture. Next, I took my folded card base and inked up the middle where the circle would overlay in blue with some blue splatter.  The Barn Stamp was stamped in brown ink for a background image.

Back to the brown panel, I masked the Sniff you First sentiment so I could split it between the upper left and bottom right corners of my panel, stamping it in VersaMark ink and then embossing it with white embossing powder.

 I stamped the Cow Bridgette stamp in versa mark ink and then heat embossed it in black embossing powder prior to fussy cutting it out.  I LOVE how the cow is embossed!! There was no need to color, as it looked fabulous just like that!  

While assembling my card, I decided the cow needed to be sitting in some grass. So I inked up a scrap of cardstock with green distress oxide inks and splattered a bit to keep with the same messy look that the rest of the card had going on and die cut it with a grassy edge die from my stash.  I added it to the bottom left corner, with a small piece peeking up behind the window as well!  

Doesn't that sentiment just crack you up?? If you were able to give this card to someone, WHO would it be??  I think my mother-in-law would LOVE and giggle at this card for sure (we share a similar sense of humor!). Let me know who you would give it to in the comments!

You can find more inspiration, and share your own fabulous projects in the Crackerbox and Suzy Flaunt it if You Made it Facebook group!  
 
That wraps up my post for today, I will be back here soon with another dose of red rubber inspiration!  Be sure to follow along with me over on Instagram and Facebook to keep up with all my caffeinated adventures!  Till next time, bye!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!