August 20, 2021

Animal Print Card With Grumpy Cat

 Hello! Nadine here with an animal print Grumpy Cat card. Grumpy Cat used to be everywhere once upon a time and even though he was grumpy he always made me smile. The August Card Kit #12 comes with 2 stamps that are perfect to create a grumpy cat card.

I first started with one of the Semi-Funky Fold Accordion Cards that comes in the August Card Kit #12 and created an animal print background using a stencil and airbrushing Copic Markers. On the back panel of the card base, I added some black cardstock and along the side of the front edge and the back inside fold, I added a strip of faux leather ribbon.
Then I stamped and colored in the Kitty Crabby Walter Stamp with colored pencils and die cut him out with a circle die and matted him with another circle of black cardstock. Then adhered him to the front center of my card.


On the back panel of my card, I stamped the Annoyed Kitty Sentiment Stamp with VersaMark and heat embossed it. 


I hope I inspired you to create your own Grumpy Cat card.
For the full list of supplies used, click HERE.

Happy Crafting!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

2 comments:

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!