August 19, 2021

Birthday Giraffe Card

Hello friends, Ericka here, and today I have a fun birthday card using Card Kit #11 along with a Birthday sentiment to create a colorful birthday card.


This is another fun card kit and was easy to figure out. I love this giraffe and his expression, kind of like he was told to say 'cheese" for a picture. lol  I started out stamping the giraffe which is included in the card kit and colored him up with some Zig Watercolor Markers.
 

 I fussy cut him out and then worked on cutting out my pattern papers to match the card base. I attached my giraffe and then stamped the included sentiment and heat embossed it in white.
 
 
I added the Birthday 6 sentiment on the inside with just enough space to write a fun message to a friend.  
 

 Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a chance to play with this great Card Kit on sale now!
For a list of all supplies used, click HERE.
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!