August 17, 2021

Enjoy The High Life Semi-Funky Fold Accordion Card

Hello! Nadine here sharing a card I made with the August Card Kit #11.


The August Card Kit #11 comes with 10 Semi-Funky Fold Accordion Cards and two stamps; Rafferty The Giraffe and Enjoy The High Life.

I stamped Rafferty The Giraffe on some watercolor paper with StazOn Ink and then watercolored him in and fussy cut him out. I used a die-cut frame and cut it out 3 times. Adhered one to the front of the card, one in the middle, and one on the inside back. On the front, I stamped the Enjoy The High Life Stamp and stamped the Herb 1 around it. Then I added Rafferty The Giraffe to the front of the card.


For the full list of supplies used, click HERE.

Happy Crafting!
Nadine
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!