September 23, 2021

Emu Adele & Alfred Slimline Card

Hi there, Martha Lucia here sharing a snarky slimline stamped card featuring stamps recently released by Crackerbox and Suzy Stamps. This card is featuring the Be Yourself sentiment and the Emu Adele and Emu Alfred. These two stamps are also available as a bundle, as Emu Adele & Alfred.


I stamped all the images at the same time using the Misti onto white smooth card stock. I stamped the Emu Alfred on top, the sentiment Be Yourself on the middle, and the Emu Adele on the lower part, all with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.


I colored the images with Sparkle Glimmer Pens from Spectrum Noir. The colors of Sparkle Glimmer Pens that I used were Cotton Candy, Macroom, Pink Lemonade, Firefly, Emerald Green, and Blue Topaz. Additionally, I resized the layer with one of the Layering Rectangle Slimline Dies. It lets me show the fabulous design of the mat that I die cut with the Double Roped  Rectangle Slimline Dies.


Finally, I pasted the entire decorated layer over the basic black card base with crafty foam tape and added a few colored bubbles from my old stash. As a final touch, just sponged a soft blue ink around to the images to make them more interesting.

If you want to see more details and the links to the products that I used to make this card, you can visit my Stampartpapel Blog HERE or go directly HERE.

Thanks for stopping by and remember that you have a few days left to get the Card Kits of the Month 20% Off. You can find all the Card Kits HERE.

 

See you soon with more inspiration!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!