September 24, 2021

Witchy Halloween Treat Card

Hello and thanks for stopping by today! This is Shanna from Caffeinated Craftiness here today to show you some more ideas using the new card kits for September from Crackerbox Stamps.


This treat box is a ton of fun to make and is super easy and versatile. Card kits 13 and 14 are the perfect answer to get a head start on your Halloween crafting! The kits include precut and scored Peek-a-Boo treat bag boxes as well to make it even easier!

Card kit 13  has a fun pair of witchy legs to add some Halloween fun to your project. I combined the legs with the sentiment from Card kit 14 for today's project.  My background was stenciled with a witch hat stencil from my stash and I did a little no-line coloring to color up the legs with my Copics.  A simple piece of black grosgrain ribbon finished off the box perfectly!

You can find both new card kits in the Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps shop---Save when you buy both!
You can find all of the amazing card kits HERE.

You can find more inspiration, and share your own fabulous projects in the Crackerbox and Suzy Flaunt it if You Made it Facebook group!  
 
That wraps up my post for today, I will be back here soon with another dose of red rubber inspiration!  Be sure to follow along with me over on Instagram and Facebook to keep up with all my caffeinated adventures!  Till next time, bye!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!