September 4, 2021

FaBOOlous Halloween Card

 Hello crafty friends! Tracy here and today I have my first creation for September! Here are all of the spooky details.



Other Products Used:
Archival Ink- Jet Black
Distress Oxide Ink- Black Soot
Blending Tool and Mat
MISTI
Stamptabulous Tool
Zig Clean Color Markers
Waterbrush
Stickles- Black Diamond
Cardstock- Grey, Black, White
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L- 3D Foam Squares, Crafty Foam Tape, E-Z Runner Grand

I cut the card front from grey cardstock. I stamped the haunted house image onto the grey cardstock and added color to the trees of the images using my Zig Clean Color Markers and a water brush. Then using the MISTI I added the sentiment to the card using black ink.

Using black Distress Oxide Ink, I blended the outside of the card front.

Stamp the haunted house again onto white cardstock. Add color to the house using Zig Clean Color Markers and a water brush. Fussy cut out the haunted house and add to the card front using foam tape. Mat the card front in black cardstock and then add to a white cardstock card base. 

I also added black Stickles to the windows of the haunted house for a little extra creepy sparkle.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Tracy

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!