September 15, 2021

FaBOOlous Haunted Halloween Slimline Card

 Hello! Nadine here and today I am sharing a FaBOOlous Haunted Halloween slimline card with you all. Halloween cards are one of my favorite types of cards to make. For my card today I went with a monochromatic theme to give it more of an eery feel.

I first started by using navy cardstock and cloud stencil with some white ink to create the spooky clouds. Then I stamped the Haunted House Tall and embossed it with black embossing powder and colored it in lightly with colored pencils. I didn't want to color it in too dark to take away from the monochromatic look.

Then I stamped the FaBOOlous Sentiment and the Bats Flying By and embossed them too. I die-cut out some ghosts in vellum and randomly added them to my card. Matted the card front to some black cardstock and added to the card base and I was done.


I hope I inspired you to give it a try.
For the full list of supplies used, click HERE.

Happy Crafting!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!