September 18, 2021

I Want My Mummy Card

Hello crafty friends! Tracy here, and today I have a fun little spooky card to share using some of my favorite Halloween stamps from Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps. Here are all of the details. 


Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps Used:


Other Products Used:
Distress Oxide Ink- Black Soot
Blending Tool and Mat
Archival Ink- Jet Black
MISTI and Stamptabulous Tool
Zig Clean Color Markers 
Waterbrush
Paper Distresser
Dylusions Ink Spray- Black Marble
Cardstock- White, Grey, Black
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L- Thin 3D Foam Squares, 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner Grand

The card front is grey cardstock and I lightly blended the edges to give that creepy fog look. I added the spider web, and the sentiment using my MISTI and Stamptabulous tool using black ink. I also splattered a little bit of black mister across. Let dry. Mat the card front in black cardstock with the edges distressed. Then add to a white cardstock card base.

Stamp the other images onto white cardstock and add color using Zig Clean Color Markers and a water brush. Fussy cut them out and add them to the card using foam squares.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!