September 26, 2021

Stuff It Thanksgiving Card

Hello crafty friends and snarky card lovers! Thanksgiving is right around the corner, so I thought I would share a fun little Thanksgiving card with a little giggle. here are the details. 

Crackerbox Stamps Used:


Other Products Used:
Zig Clean Color Markers
Waterbrush
Staz On Ink- Jet Black
Simple Stories- Autumn Splendor Collection
Distress Ink- Vintage Photo
Cardstock- Brown, Kraft, White, Ivory
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L- E-Z Runner Grand, 3D Foam Squares

I stamped the turkey dinner image onto white cardstock and added color to it using Zig Clean Color Markers and a water brush.  Fussy cut out the image and set it aside for now.

I created a simple layered background for my card using a white cardstock base. Then a layer of brown cardstock and a layer of kraft cardstock. Next, I added squares of patterned paper up the sides. Cut a strip of white cardstock to go up the middle of the card that is about 2" wide. Add strips of patterned paper to the top and bottom of the white cardstock. Add the sentiment to the bottom of the white cardstock section using black ink. Then add the turkey dinner image to the card using foam squares.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!