September 1, 2021

Two new Card Kits are HERE!!

Hello and happy September everyone! Thank you so much for stopping by. This is Shanna from Caffeinated Craftiness here today to show you BOTH of the new card kits for September from Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps. I couldn't pick which one to showcase today, so decided to show both!

Card kits 13 and 14 are the perfect answer to get a head start on your Halloween crafting! The kits include precut and scored Peek-a-Boo treat bag boxes as well to make it even easier!

Card kit 13 has a bit of a cheeky duo with a fun sentiment and a pair of witchy legs!  I decided to stencil one side of the treat box with a stencil in my stash. that reminded me of fishnet stockings and some stencil pastes. I die cut a circle from the center, and then took a 4" x4" square of black cardstock---adhered it to the *inside* of the box under the circle, and then die cut a smaller circle from the black.  That is how I got the black frame inside my window.  On the opposite side of the treat box, I cut another piece of 4x4" black cardstock and simply heat embossed the 2 stamps in the kit onto it in silver embossing powder.  I love the clean look it gives compared to the busy opposite side.  I filled the included zip-top baggie with assorted snack size candies.

Card kit 14 has an awesome set of stamps that include a spooky haunted house and a more classic Halloween sentiment.  I decided to make a scene on the front of the treat box this time.  I started by stamping the haunted house and then cutting a mask for it as well.  While the house was masked, I ink blended colorful "spooky" clouds and some black grass at the base.  For my treat window, I partially die cut a circle using a die from my stash and then used a craft knife to complete the circle---fussy cutting the edge of the house and tree.  I think it looks like a moon in the sky.  The included zip-top bag was filled with yummy chocolate candies perfect for snacking on!


I love making special treats for my children and friends around Halloween.  This style treat bag though stretches way past Halloween---I will be back later this month with more ideas!  

You can find both new card kits in the Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps shop---Save when you buy both!
You can find all of the amazing card kits HERE.

You can find more inspiration, and share your own fabulous projects in the Crackerbox and Suzy Flaunt it if You Made it Facebook group!  
 
That wraps up my post for today, I will be back here soon with another dose of red rubber inspiration!  Be sure to follow along with me over on Instagram and Facebook to keep up with all my caffeinated adventures!  Till next time, bye!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!