October 8, 2021

Snarky Thanksgiving Card

 Hello friends, Ericka here, and today I'm creating a fun and snarky Thanksgiving card using the Card Kit #16 which includes the Turkey Goofy stamp along with the Fat Pants sentiment. I love this fun turkey and the sentiment is perfect for a day of celebration and food.


To create my card, I took the included card base and green layer and glued them together. I then used a stencil with Distress Oxide in Crackling Campfire to add leaves to my background.
 
I stamped the Turkey Goofy and clear heat embossed it. Next, I colored him up with my Zig markers and added a little sparkle pen. I cut him out and attached him to my card using foam tape for added dimension.
 
 
To finish my card I used the Fat Pants sentiment and clear heat embossed it.

 Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful week and don't forget to check out the Card Kit on sale now!
For a list of all supplies used, click HERE.
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!