November 19, 2021

Candy Cane Coffee Cup Christmas Card

Happy Friday! Ericka here, and today I am sharing a fun coffee lover's Christmas card.

I started by stamping the Coffee Cup Heart stamp and masking the heart and instead used the Candy Cane. I used my Sharpies to color up my cup along with a little gray colored pencil on the cup. I love this pretty coffee cup and it is so easy to add another image to the cup. I cut out the cup and used glossy accents to add shine to my candy cane.


I had this fun Christmas paper in my stash and cut a strip of it to add to my card base. I added my cup with foam tape to the base. I then stamped the Eat, Drink, Thankful sentiment and white heat embossed it. To finish my card, I added some fun green gems. 

 Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful week. 
For a list of all supplies used, click HERE.
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!