November 13, 2021

Fall inspired Coffee Card

Hi Everybody, Cornelia here today. Crackerbox Stamps is one of the sponsors for the current Coffee Lovers Blog hop. There are wonderful coffeetea, and cocoa related stamps in the store. Go and check them out! 


Going with the coffee theme for my card. I sponged the background in a fall palette, after I masked a strip with post-it notes. Stamped the sentioment and the leaves and lightly colored them. Added splatters. Stamped the coffee cup on a piece of scrap paper. Colored it and fuzzy cut it. Added it to the card with foam tape.


The stamps I used:

I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting!
Happy Hopping!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. The fall colors match the scene out my window right now!! Thanks for sponsoring the Coffee Lovers Hop. #fallwinter2021clh

    ReplyDelete
  2. What stunning card! I love the Autumn colours on this wonderful CAS designed card!! Thanks so much for the great inspiration and for sponsoring this Coffee Lovers Hop! Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card! Love the colors and those beautiful autumn leaves paired with the coffee cup! Thank you guys for sponsoring our blog hop!

    ReplyDelete

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!