December 9, 2021

A Fun Snarky Card by Guest Designer Kat Wubbenhorst

 We are pleased to announce that this month we will be sharing some cards by guest designer Kat Wubbenhorst.Here is what Kat had to say about creating her card.... I enjoyed coloring with Copics and designing this slimline card. Lately, I have been enjoying making scenic cards. I feel like you can tell a story by creating slimline cards.

The stamps Kat used are:
Psycho Hyena Saying Set of 2
Psychopath

A little about Kat... I started papercrafting in 2000. I'm a little quirky and have a fun sense of humor. Over the years I consider myself a colorist. I love my Copics, they blend beautifully. . My 1st love was scrapbooking, and I still do scrapbooking. Not as often as I would like. When I was introduced to creating cards. My love for art really exploded. Being able to color, making scenic cards, and my favorite interactive cards. The pure joy of giving my cards to friends, family and donating cards to Ronald McDonald House.
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!