December 26, 2021

Alcoholism and Diabetes Christmas Card

Hello crafty friends! I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season! I have been spending lots of wonderful time with family and friends. With that seems to come with lots of treats and a few drinks here and there. Hence today's snarky card, perfect for expressing how I'm feeling right now. Haha 



Other Products Used:
Distress Oxide Ink- Twisted Citron, Lucky Clover
Blending Tool and Mat
Archival Ink- Jet Black
Zig Clean Color Markers
MISTI and Stamptabulous Tool
Waterbrush
Stickles
Cardstock- White
Glossy Accents
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L- Crafty Foam Tape, E-Z Runner Petite, 3D Foam Squares White

I created a simple blended background for my card front using Distress Oxide Inks and a blending tool. using the MISTI and the Stamptabulous tool I added the sentiment to the card front using black ink. Using the dark green ink, stamp a snowflake border around the card front. Mat the card front ink white cardstock and add to the card base using foam tape.
Stamp the bow, Santa hat, and Stuart onto white cardstock. Add color to each using Zig Clean Color Markers. Fussy cut out the images and adhere to the card front using foam squares. I added Stickles to the Santa hat for a little extra sparkle.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!