December 25, 2021

Happy New Yarrrh Pirate Card

Merry Christmas! It's Marcia here today sharing a fun New Years card with a twist. Who needs a glittery ball drop when you can drink rum and talk like a pirate? (LOL)

Supplies used:
Pirate
Makes You A Pirate

To make the Pirate silhouette stand out more against the map background paper, I stamped on white paper and then cut out. I typed the sentiment on my computer (but shared the idea with sweet Vicky as a custom stamp idea). I inked the edges of the word bubble and the map paper with Vintage Photo Distress Oxide ink and used scraps of paper for the inside. I hope you all have a happy holiday and amazing new YARRRRRH! xx

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!