December 11, 2021

Inspiring (and Snarky) Rolodex Cards

Hello everyone!  Marcia here today with Rolodex cards.  I love how inspiring the sentiment is paired with the dragon and, naturally, I couldn't resist a bit of snark too with the card on the right.  I embossed the Dragon Flying in gold, leaving the Built From Fire sentiment black.  This card reminds me so much of Daenerys from Game of Thrones.  The snarky Rolodex card featuring The Universe sentiment plays off my love of science with a (very accurate) twist.

Supplies used:
Built From Fire
Dragon Flying
The Universe
(complete supply list on my blog)

Do you have a favorite between the two designs?  I truly love them both (and made a couple extras for friends).

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!