January 27, 2022

Sassy Candy Hearts Valentine's Day Card

I can't believe that it is almost February! Ericka here, and I have a colorful sassy Valentine's card using the new release. When I think of Valentines, I think of candy hearts so when I saw the Candy Hearts and Sassy Sayings, I knew I wanted to create a card for my honey.

I started by creating a background with Distress Inks in Squeezed Lemonade, Kitsch Flamingo, and Cracked Pistachio. I smooshed the ink on my craft mat and picked it up with the Bristol Smooth paper. Once it was dry, I used the same colors in the sprays and lightly misted my background.

I stamped the Candy Hearts and Sassy Sayings, Heart Candy Words (because you can't have too many candy hearts lol), and All You Need in World sentiment with black Versafine ink and heat embossed them with black powder. I then added my sentiment which I stamped on vellum, to the background. I cut out the hearts and used a blending brush in the same Distress Inks for the hearts. Then, I added them to the card using foam tape.


 This was such a fun and easy card to make. Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you have a wonderful week!
For a list of all supplies used, click HERE.
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!