January 23, 2022

Sweet Valentine Cards by Martha Lucia

Hi friends, Martha Lucia here. Today I have some cards created with the new Valentine Stamps from Crackerbox. This mini-release just arrived in the store and includes images and sentiments!!! And of course discounts!!!


This card features the Candy Heart Open, Candy Heart Snark, Candy Heart Sassy, and Candy Heart Sweet. The first stamp is simply the heart image, the next three are set of sentiments that can be stamped inside of the heart.
I stamped mine onto white smooth card stock using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Then, I colored each with Illustrator Markers from Spectrum Noir using red and pink tones to create different shades. Additionally, I fussy cut each heart with scissors and left the hearts aside for a while.
To make my card more attractive, I die-cut a second layer with the large size of the Zig Zag Rectangle Dies. I decorated this layer with the Frostbite Stencil using the same color of ink as the cardstock. I love this tone to tone effect with this beautiful stencil. In addition, I splattered the entire layer with white paint and Fireworks Tuxedo Black.
________________________________________

My second card is a snarky valentine card that features a new valentine sentiment in combination with an "old" stamp. On this card, I am using the All You Need In World Sentiment and the Caterpillars.


To make this card, first, I stamped the All You Need in World onto white smooth card stock. Then, I die cut a window onto the second layer of designer paper. To cut the window, I used one of the dies included on the Cloud Nested Label Dies.  I continue the process pasting first the stamped sentiment and then, the designer paper layer.

As a final touch, I just add some caterpillars that I stamped onto white smooth card stock and colored with TriBlend Markers from Spectrum Noir.

If you want to see more details, colors, and products that I used to create my cards you can find them all HERE in my STAMPARTPAPEL BLOG

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Shopping!!!
Martha Lucia
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!