February 23, 2022

St. Patrick's Day Slimline Card

Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here with a card and with a question,  Are you ready for St. Patrick's Day?  If you aren't, here you can find some inspiration to create your cards and celebrate the lucky day!


The base of my card is white smooth card stock and the second layer is a piece of old olive card stock. This layer is the perfect frame for the detailed third layer. It is one of the dies included on the Loopy Rectangle Mini Slimline Dies...yes...my favorite detailed die cuts! But I told you, I have them in all the sizes and shapes! I stamped the Happy St. Patrick's Day Shamrock on the top part of the diecut layer with VersaFine Onix. Additionally, I colored the Shamrocks with green TriBlend Markers. Then, in a separate piece of white smooth card stock, I stamped the Shamrock Open and the Leprechaun Patrick. All these stamps were released in the same collection. You can see the entire collection HERE.


I colored the images with TriBlend Markers and fussy cut with scissors. Then, to finalize the card, I arranged all the stamps with 3D Foam Squares and pasted the decorated layer over the card base with 3D Foam Strips.

Are you ready for St. Patrick or what are you planning to do?

If you want to see all the products that I used to create this card, you can find them HERE in my STAMPARTPAPEL BLOG.

See you soon with more!
Martha Lucia

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!