March 3, 2022

Life Is Better With A Good Friend St. Patrick's Day Card

Hello! This is Shanna today from Caffeinated Craftiness! I am sharing another fun St. Patrick's Day inspired card featuring one of the new Leprechaun stamps, Leprechaun Sheamus.

This guy was so much fun to color!  I used a no-line coloring technique with my Copic markers to color him in.  The general principle of this technique is to stamp the stamp in a pale ink color, or an ink formulated for no-line coloring, and color as if you were drawing the image.  The end result looks more realistic, without a black or dark outline.  It is a fun way to stretch my stamps and my creativity because it allows different looks from the same stamp!

I chose to go fairly clean and simple for this card and used a little bit of green ink blending and a stencil from my stash to add some interest behind him.  My sentiment finished off the card.  Life is Better is a sentiment that works with ANY image and is a favorite in my stash for sure!  I chose green ink to keep the color palette the same without adding black.

That finishes up my project today!  I hope it leaves you inspired.

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!