April 27, 2022

Be Like A Duck Card

 Hello crafty friends! Ericka here and today I have a quick and fun card using some of the new stamps from Crackerbox. I love this fun Duck Grin and thought he would go perfectly with the Be Like A Duck sentiment.

I started by masking off a portion of my card and then stamping the Duck Grin in black ink and clear heat embossing it. I then used the grass stamp with green distress ink and stamped it in several rows in front of my duck. 

I then colored up my duck and sky with watercolor markers. To finish my card, I stamped the Be Like A Duck sentiment in Summertime Versa Clair ink and heat embossed it. There you have it a quick and easy card for a friend with a good sense of humor.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week. For more information on the supplies I used check out my blog Strangely Creative.

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!