April 26, 2022

Ducks in a Row Card

Hello crafty friends! Tracy here, and today I have another fun and a snarky little card to share created using some new release stamps from Crackerbox Stamps. Here are all the details.



Cut a white cardstock card front and using 2 tones of brown ink I used the squirrel stamp to stamp over and over to create a border. Next using my MISTI and Stamptabulous tool, I added the sentiment to the left hand side of the card front using black ink.
Stamp the images onto white cardstock and add color using Zig Clean Color Markers and a water brush. Let dry and then fussy cut out the images. Add to the right hand side of the card using foam adhesive. Add the card front to a white cardstock card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Tracy

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!