April 14, 2022

Cell Phone Shaker Birthday Card

Hello and welcome!  This is Shanna today from Caffeinated Craftiness and I have a fun shaker card to share with all of you featuring new stamps from Crackerbox Stamps!


I knew immediately when I saw the new Cell Phone stamp I knew I needed to make a shaker out of it!  I stamped the Cell Phone onto heavy cardstock and colored it with my Copic Markers.  I fussy cut out around the image and then I also used a craft knife to cut a window out of the middle.  I grabbed a scrap of iridescent cardstock to cut the back of the shaker.  The window on the cell phone was covered with clear plastic and then I added foam tape to give the depth needed for the shaker bits to move.  I added sequins and clay rainbows inside before affixing the back to the foam tape to seal the shaker bits inside the cell phone.
Setting aside the shaker, I grabbed one of the gel prints I have done previously (we won't say how big that stack is!  Shhhhhh!!!!) and cut a panel just slightly smaller than 4.25x5.5".  I grabbed a bunch of different Hashtag Stamps from the multiple sets available. I love that Crackerbox Stamps has a little something for everyone. Sweet, Nice, or Snarky are all options available as sets to go with the cell phone. I stamped them directly onto the card panel with black ink. 
The final steps were adhering the shaker piece to the card panel and then I mounted the panel to a lilac card base.

  I hope you enjoyed my shaker card today and will be inspired to make a few yourself!  Below I have links for the stamps used in today's project.  I would love for you to tag me on IG so I can see what you made!!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!