May 26, 2022

I Am Groot Any Occasion Card

Hello, cardmaking friends! Tracy here and today I have the ultimate all-occasion card to share. If you know the movie Guardians of the Galaxy, you will know that the character Groot only says one thing more of the time and that is I Am Groot. This can mean anything haha
Here are all of the details on how I created my card.


Cut the card front from kraft cardstock. Stamp the wreath and sentiment onto the card front using dark brown ink. Ink the edges of all of the edges on all of the layers. Mat the card front in green cardstock and then adhere to the white cardstock card base. 

Stamp the Baby Groot and Small Bow onto white cardstock using black ink. Add color to the images using Zig Clean Color Markers and a water brush. Once dry, fussy cut out the images and adhere them together using Thin 3D Foam Squares. Adhere the image to the card using foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Tracy

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!