May 28, 2022

What the Duck?? Interactive Slimline Card

Hello and welcome!  This is Shanna today with a fun interactive card featuring stamps from Crackerbox stamps.  I couldn't resist making the cute little duckies "swim"--and the grumpy toad seemed appropriate to be staring at them!  LOL

I started by stamping out 3 little small Duckies and the Frog Grumpy in a Copic safe ink and coloring them all before I fussy cut them out.  I set them aside and then started on my background.  There are a few different ways to achieve the background--I happen to have a die in my stash that helps build the interactive parts--but this scene would be just as adorable if they didn't move either!  

I used Distress Oxide inks to ink blend my water, shore, and clouds.  I layered all the pieces together and then added my images.  I stamped the What the Duck sentiment directly onto the panel in black ink.


I am a sucker for interactive cards--and the snarky puns get me every time! The little duckies swim/rock back and forth in the water when you pull the tab out.

Thanks for stopping by today!

 You can find more inspiration, and share your own fabulous projects in the Crackerbox and Suzy Flaunt it if You Made it Facebook group! That wraps up my post for today, I will be back here soon with another dose of red rubber inspiration! Be sure to follow along with me over on Instagram and Facebook to keep up with all my caffeinated adventures! Till next time, bye!


Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!