June 14, 2022

Believe in Magic Rainbow Unicorn Card

Hello and welcome!  This is Shanna today with another fabulous red-rubber inspired card project featuring Crackerbox Stamps!


I love all things fantasy (which is why I have been doing a fantasy series, right?!?).  I have my nice visiting for a week right now and she LOVES unicorns!  She leaves for summer camp next week so I decided to grab one of my favorite unicorn stamps and make this card to send her while she is there.

Crackerbox Stamps in this project I used:
Unicorn Sweetie
Believe in Magic
Clouds
Star Twinkle

The Unicorn was Copic-colored and fussy cut out.  I used a pale pink ink to stamp the clouds and star twinkles in the background for some interest.  The sentiment was kept simple and bold with black ink.  All in all this card came together really quickly!  I think my niece will love it, don't you?

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!