June 15, 2022

Gumball Machine Birthday Card

Hello! Nadine here today with a gumball machine birthday card.


I first started by using the Gumball Machine Sm. Stamp and then coloring it in with Copic Markers and fussy cutting it out. I used a clear glitter pen on the silver part of the machine to give it a metal look and glossy highlights over the glass part of the machine.


I stamped the sentiment using the Blowing Good Wishes Stamp and then cutting it into a banner. I added some fun polka dot patterned paper and die-cut out some circles to create a focal point behind the gumball machine.


For the full list of supplies used, click HERE


Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!