June 18, 2022

Hate You the Least Snarky Card

 Hello, snarky-loving crafters! Tracy here, and today I have another installment of the snarky card collection. I said it before and I will say it again, I love to pair the laughing kitty with snarky sentiments. That cutie can say anything and get away with it. Here are all of the details.


Crackerbox Stamps Used:


First I cut a card front from white cardstock and blended the edges first with Tumbled Glass and then just the edges with Wilted Violet and a blending brush. Next, I added the snarky sentiment using black ink on the left-hand side of the card front. Now, using darker purple ink, I added the emojis around the card to create a border of laughter. 

Adhere the card front to a white cardstock card base. Stamp the kitty image onto white cardstock using black ink. I added color to the image using Zig Clean Color Markers and a water brush. Let dry, then fussy cut the image out. Add to the card using foam squares.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!