June 19, 2022

Ink Blending Snarky Card

Hello crafty friends! Ericka here and today I am creating a card using distress ink blending and pairing it with this great snarky set called Ever Notice. I love this snarky sentiment and to make things better, the lady is attached to the sentiment so it makes stamping super simple.


I started by masking off my card base to get a clean line. I used my blending brushes to blend the Distress Oxides in Scattered Straw, Saltwater Taffy, and Festive Berries.

 
Once my background was dry, I stamped the Ever Notice in Versamark Claire Twilight ink and clear heat embossed it.
 Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful week.

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!