July 8, 2022

Summer Drinking Card

Hello crafty friends! Ericka here and I hope you are having a great summer! Today I created a colorful card to celebrate the summery heat. And boy do I know a little about the heat here in Houston, TX. All I can say is ugh and boy do I wish I could make this yummy drink in real life.

I started by stamping my Cocktail Summer Fun and coloring it up with my colored pencils. I wanted to make it a yummy fun drink and so decided to use a variety of colors.

I then found this fun background I had in my stash. I had made it with Color Burst Pigment Powders and smooshed them on plastic onto my paper. I love the brightly colorful and random look. I then cut out my drink and added it to my background with foam tape.

To finish my card, I white heat embossed the Drunk and Disorderly sentiment. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you are keeping cool on this hot summer day!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!