July 16, 2022

Another Birthday, Just Roll With It Card

 Hello! Nadine here today with a birthday card using some of the newly released stamps.

I first stenciled the background with a brick stencil using ink. Then stamped the Toilet Roll On Holder stamp and colored it with Copic Markers. For the sentiment, I used the Roll With It stamp. The sentiment comes as one stamp, so I inked and stamped the top part of it onto the toilet paper and then inked and stamped the bottom half. I then fussy cut out the toilet paper roll and adhered it to the card front with foam squares.

STAMPS USED:
Toilet Roll On Holder
Roll With It

For the complete list of supplies used, click HERE
See you next time!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!