July 14, 2022

Let it Goooooo Bathroom Humor Card

Hello and welcome! This is Shanna today with another fabulous red-rubber inspired card project. Have you had a chance to visit the Crackerbox Stamps site yet and seen the newest release??  The stamps are utterly hilarious and snarky!!  I gathered a bunch of the new ones for my card today!


Today's card features: 

This card was a lot of fun to make--and was made easy by using Rinea Foil and Ghost Ink 2.0.  The ink reacts with the foil to lift off the color, leaving the silver base behind.  So I just stamped all over the background with the multiple sentiments and voila!  Toilet Paper on Roll stamp was heat embossed in gold onto vellum and cut out.  I also heat embossed the Well Crap sentiment onto that final square of the toilet paper -hehe.  To add dimension and some variation to the gold--I grabbed my gold glitter Nuvo drops and used them on the vellum where the holder was.


This mini-slimline card makes me giggle and makes a perfect masculine card.  I could see a belated birthday, or apology cad---maybe even a "you'll get through this" type of card that would make the recipient smile for sure!  Who would YOU give this card to?

That wraps up my post for today!  Thanks for stopping by.
~Shanna

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!