July 19, 2022

Distress Ink Inspirational Fairy Card

Hello crafty friends! Ericka here with a blue fairy card I made using distress inks and this pretty Fairy With Flower stamp. I love this pretty fairy and thought it went perfectly with the sentiment The Future Belongs.


I created my card by taking a Bristol Smooth panel, a thin acrylic stamping block, and smooshed Distress Ink in Salvaged Patina, Mermaid Lagoon, and Uncharted Mariner. Then, I lightly spritzed the block with water and applied it to my paper. Using a wet wide paintbrush, I brushed the ink down the page to smooth out the patches. I love the textured look this made.


Once my background was dry, I stamped the Fairy With Flower in Versafine Clair Nocturne ink and used some sparkle embossing powder to add some shine. I also stamped The Future Belongs sentiment, and clear heat embossed it. I finished my card by adding a white gel pen around the fairy and some Glossy Accents along with the wing. Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you have a wonderful week.
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!